Arunachal Pradesh located in north east of India has fifteen districts and is called "Land of the Rising Sun". The literary meaning of the "Land of the Rising Sun" is "the land of the dawn lit mountains." The state has its capital in Itanagar, which is also its largest city. The state, known for its natural beauty is backed by a strong agricultural economy- pulses, sugarcane, rice, wheat, maize being its main crops.
Assam Arunachal Classic Tour1N Nameri , 2N Dirang , 2N Tawang , 1N Bomdila , 1N Kaziranga and 1N Guwahati
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Meet & Greet on arrival by The Cat Holidays representative
- Exclusive Non A/C vehicle in Budget / Standard Plan and A/C vehicle in all other Plans for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary. (Vehicle rules and regulations of the area / location will apply).
- One Jeep Safari in Kaziranga National Park. (Only 6 persons allowed in one jeep, from the 7th person it will be two Jeeps)
- One Elephant Safari
- Local Vehicle charges as per Tawang local vehicle syndicate rules
- North East Inner Line Permit
- Parking & Toll taxes
- All Permit Fees & Hotel Taxes (as per itinerary).
- Service of a registered Guide cum Driver
Jia Bhorelli Wild Resort, Nameri
Nameri National Park, Nameri
Hotel Pemaling, near Petrol Pump, Narangchilo, P.O. & P.S -790 101,, Dirang
Dolma Khangsar Guest House
Gompa Road, Tawang 790104, India, Tawang
Bomdila - Tourist Lodge
West Kameng,, Bomdila
Kaziranga Florican Lodge
Kaziranga National Park, Kohora, Golaghat (Assam), Kaziranga
G.S. Road, Ulubari, Near Bishnuram Madhi Flyover, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.