Aurangabad is a historic city in Maharashtra state of India. The city is a tourist hub, surrounded with many historical monuments, including the Ajanta Caves and Ellora Caves, which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites, as well as Bibi Ka Maqbara and Panchakki. The administrative headquarters of the Aurangabad Division or Marathwada region, Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Pune - Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Kohinoor Plaza Hotel
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Aurangabad
Morning 6.00 AM Departure from Pune to Shanishinganapur have a Darshan After Paithan Eaknath Maharaj Smadhi Darshan . Arrival at Aurangabad Check in at Hotel. Overnight Stay at hotel.
Day 2: Aurangabad
- Morning 7.am Proceed to(150 km) Ajantha a Day for Ajanta Caves.
- At evening back to Aurangabad Overnight Stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Departure
At 8 am Proceed to (28 km) Ghruneshwar(1 within 12 Jyotirlingas ) Darshan Elloora Caves., Aurangabad Darshan Evening 4.00 PM Departure for Pune at night 10 pm arrival at Pune.
Things to see and do
Club Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Executive Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Kohinoor Plaza Hotel (3 star)
Samarth Nagar Road,Nirala Bazar, Near M P Law College, New Samarth Nagar - 431001, Aurangabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.