Aurangabad One of the most fascinating archeological delights in the Maharashtra. Literally, the name of the city Aurangabad means “Built by the Throne”. This historical city derived its name from the one of the brave and courageous ruler named Aurangzeb. Though the city does not have lush green parks and gardens, valleys and gorgeous lakes, but is blessed with numerous historical monuments to make place in the heart of its visitors.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Pune - Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Welcomhotel Rama International
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Aurangabad
Morning 6.00 AM Departure from Pune to Shanishinganapur have a Darshan After Paithan Eaknath Maharaj Smadhi Darshan . Arrival at Aurangabad Check in at Hotel. Overnight Stay at hotel.
Day 2: Aurangabad
- Morning 7.am Proceed to(150 km) Ajantha a Day for Ajanta Caves.
- At evening back to Aurangabad Overnight Stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Departure
At 8 am Proceed to (28 km) Ghruneshwar(1 within 12 Jyotirlingas ) Darshan Elloora Caves., Aurangabad Darshan Evening 4.00 PM Departure for Pune at night 10 pm arrival at Pune.
Things to see and do
Executive Club Exclusive
Welcomhotel Rama International (4 star)
R-3 Chikalthana - 431210, Aurangabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.