|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Stay in Club Room with Club Compliments
- Complimentary Pick Up & Drop From Air Port
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Two Pegs Of 30ML Domestic Liquor
- Fruit basket & cookies on arrival
Kamat Hotels India Limited: Kamat Hotels (India) Limited (KHIL) is one of the fastest growing hospitality groups in India. Khil was initiated on March 21st, 1986 by Late Venkatesh Krishna Kamat, a visionary in the business. His guidance and support helped Vithal Venkatesh Kamat, current Executive Chairman and Managing Director, steer the company into a successful public limited company in 1994. VITS Hotels is a new chain of luxury business Hotels promoted by KHIL starting with its first showcase VITS properties in Mumbai. The first VITS Hotel in Mumbai, property at Andheri Kurla road, will showcase the VITS concept of luxury business accommodation for discerning business travellers. KHIL launched the VITS hospitality experience in Aurangabad, Belgaum, Nagpur, Pune Pimpri, Pune Belewadi, and twenty more locations in the next five years. Milestones Achieved by the Group
- 8 km from the airport
- 4 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Conference Facility
- Airport Transfer
- Baby Sitting
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Shop
- Pets Allowed
- Concierge Services
One bedroom suite double occupancy
Deluxe room with double bed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.