Aurangabad is a historic city in Maharashtra state of India. The city is a tourist hub, surrounded with many historical monuments, including the Ajanta Caves and Ellora Caves, which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites, as well as Bibi Ka Maqbara and Panchakki. Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Aurangabad - Exclusive Car
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport/Railway Station arrival and departure Transfers
- 2 day sightseeing as per itenary
- The vehicle is for point to point travel and not at guest disposal
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner
- One fruit basket on arrival per Room
- Complimentary 2 Packaged water bottles on arrival
- Complimentary use of Tea/coffee maker in room
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive At Aurangabad
- Arrive at Aurangabad Airport/Railway Station and transfer to Hotel.
- On Arrival check in to Hotel followed by Non Alcoholic Welcome Drink, Fruit Basket. Dinner at
Things to see and do
Day 2: Ajantha Caves Tour
- Breakfast in Hotel followed by tour to Ajantha Caves. Evening return to Hotel. Dinner at
Day 3: Ellora Caves Visit & Depart Aurangabad
- After breakfast, visit to Ellora Caves, Daulatabad Fort, Bibi ka Maqbara & drop to Airport/Railway
- station for onward journey. Tour Concludes.
One bedroom suite double occupancy
Deluxe room with double bed
VITS Aurangabad (4 star)
Vedant Nagar, MIDC - 431005, Aurangabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.