Explore the Historic city of Aurangabad with your family.This is sure to be the most refreshing holiday of your life .
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transport services by Ac Indigo or similar vehicle as per the itinerary
- Assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival In Aurangabad
Day 2 : Half-day Sightseeing Tour Of Aurangabad
- The city of Aurangabad is known for its medieval monuments and cultural heritage. Visit Bibi-ka-Makbara, the mausoleum of Aurangzeb's queen this mausoleum is also called ‘Mini Taj Mahal' owing to it being a smaller replica of the Taj. Also explore the Panchakki, an interesting water-powered flourmill built in
- the 17th century, considered an engineering masterpiece in its day. Thereafter, head to theDaulatabad Fort, 13 kms from Aurangabad. This fort, which was once known as Devagiri, is a
- magnificent 12th century fortress standing atop a hill, and is one of the few invincible forts in Maharashtra. In the afternoon, visit the Ellora Caves. They were carved out of the vertical face of the
- Charanandri hills between the 6th and 10th centuries. There are 34 caves in all: 12 Buddhist caves, 17 Hindu caves and 5 Jain caves. The Kailash Temple in cave 16 is a stupendous piece of architecture,with interesting spatial effects and varied sculpture. Its construction was a feat of human genius – it entailed the removal of 250,000 tons of rock, and took 100 years to complete. The Ellora Caves were designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983. Overnight in Aurangabad.
Things to see and do
Bibi Ka Maqbara is a maqbara located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India. It was commissioned by the sixth Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb in the late 17th century in the memory of his...
Kailash Temple, MaharashtraIt is believed that the construction of the Kailash Temple was started in the mid 8th century under the direction of King Krishna I (757-775) of the...
Day 3 : Aurangabad Tour Of The Ajanta Caves
- These are a series of 29 Buddhist cave temples, some of which date from the 2nd century BC. Encompassing both Theravada and Mahayana Buddhist traditions, the Ajanta caves preserve some of the best masterpieces of Buddhist art in India. They were carved out of a horseshoe-shaped cliff and used by Buddhist monks as prayer halls
- (chaitya grihas) and monasteries (viharas) for about nine centuries, and then abruptly abandoned.The Mahayana caves feature colorful murals and statues depicting the life (and former lives) of theBuddha and various Bodhisattvas. The caves also depict scenes from everyday life, contemporary people, kings, slaves, women, men and children interlaced with flowers, plants, fruits, birds and beasts. Overnight in Aurangabad.
Things to see and do
Day 4 : Back To Airpot
One bedroom suite double occupancy
Deluxe room with double bed
VITS Aurangabad (4 star)
Vedant Nagar, MIDC - 431005, Aurangabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.