|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Aveda Club Room
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Non alcoholic Accommodation for 2 nights & 3 days on Double Sharing Basis.
Aveda Hotel is located in central Dharamsala, close to Dalai Lama's Residence.
Aveda Hotel features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments and beauty services. This 4-star property offers audiovisual equipment and business services. This Dharamsala property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Tour/ticket assistance and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, barbecue grills, and currency exchange.
17 guestrooms at Aveda Hotel feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer safes. LCD televisions are available in guestrooms.
- 23 km from the airport
- 28 km from city center
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Club
- Conference Facility
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfer
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Services
- Coffee Shop
- Tennis Courts
- Swimming Pool
Aveda club room
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.