Welcome to Nepal with its rich cultural heritage and it offers an astonishing diversity of sightseeing attractions and adventure opportunities found nowhere else on earth.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kathmandu||2 night(s)||Room only|
|Kathmandu||1 night(s)||Room only|
- International airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Transportation Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle
- Presently applicable 24.3% Hotel Taxes (13% VAT and 10% Service charge).
- Inter-city transfer and Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 - Kathmandu
Day 02 – Kathmandu
Things to see and do
Day 03 – Kathmandu / Pokhara
- Fly to Pokhara. Pokhara is 30 mins by flight from Kathmandu. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather there are splendid views right from the hotel. Assistance upon arrival by hotel coach in Pokhara and then transfer to Hotel. Evening free to stroll around the lakeside.
- Later this afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
There are numerous temples and gumbas gumba in and around pokhara valley. Many temples serve as combined places of worship for Hindus and Buddhists.
Also known as Patale Chhango, this waterfall marks the point where the Pardi Khola stream vanishes underground. When the stream is at full bore after monsoon rains, the sound ...
Travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Bus via Kathmandu
Day 04 – Pokhara / Kathmandu
Travel from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 05 – Kathmandu / Airport
Kantipur Hotel (3 star)
VIP Area, Lake-Side Pokhara, Pokhara 33700, Nepal, Pokhara
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.