The main attraction of Tirupati is the Sri Venkateshwara Temple which is located at the hilltop of the Tirumala hills. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, it has a mesmerizing idol of the Lord, completely made out of pure gold and ornamented with a magnificent crown. It is made on the basis of Dravidian architecture. This temple claims to be one of the richest temple of the world.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Tirupati - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Fortune Select Grand Ridge
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Darshan ticket of Lord Balaji
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Tirupati
Pick up from Airport / Station. Transfer to hotel and overnight stay.
Day 2: Tirupati Balaji Darshan
After breakfast transfer to Tirumala hill for Balaji darshan. Evening visit Padmavati temple and Govindaraja swami temple. Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Departure From Tirupati
After breakfast, free for shopping. Later drop to Airport / Station. End of tour.
Fortune Club Room
Standard Grand View Room
Fortune Select Grand Ridge (5 star)
Shilparamam, Tiruchanoor Road, Chenni Bangalore HighWay - 517501, Tirupati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.