With world-class surfing and diving, a large number of cultural, historical and archaeological attractions, and an enormous range of accommodations, this is one of the world's most popular island destinations and one which consistently wins travel awards. Bali has something to offer a very broad market of visitors from young back-packers right through to the super-rich.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali
- Separated luggage van for 7 ‐ 9 pax only
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- AC private vehicle for transfers
- Tours as per itinerary including all donations, entrance fee and parking fees
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water on tours only (1 botlle)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bali
Day 2: Full Day Barong & Volcano Tour
Things to see and do
Ubud, a town in central Bali, is far removed from the drunken bikini scene in Kuta, and is regarded as the cultural centre of Bali. It is famous as an arts and crafts hub, and...
Situated on the rim of an active volcano, Mount Batur, Kintamani Village overlooks the spectacular crater lake of Lake Batur. Several restaurants on the rim offer a wonderful ...
Tampaksiring Palace is a palace that was built after Indonesia 's independence.
Day 3: Full Day Tanah Lot & Bedugul Tour
Things to see and do
Tanah Lot is a rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali. It is home of a pilgrimage temple, the Pura Tanah Lot (literally "Tanah Lot temple"), and a popular tourist ...
Alas Kedaton Temple is a small forest with the width about 6-7ha located in the middle of the rice field in Tabanan regency, west part of Bali. The total size of Kedaton ...
Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, or Pura Bratan, is a major Shivaite and water temple on Bali, Indonesia — the other major water temple being Pura Ulun Danu Batur. The temple complex is...
Day 4: Bali Departure
Double Deluxe Room, Garden View
Deluxe Ocean View
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali (5 star)
Jl. Pratama 74 Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua - 80363, Bali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.