One of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, Bali for few years awarded as the world. The rapid growth of development in tourism has had a big impact and influences to Bali tradition and lifestyle. Interestingly, Balinese culture is still as what it was, growing along with the of globalization. It is the Balinese civilization what makes the island different from other destination.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Melia Bali - Indonesia
- AC private vehicle for all transfers
- English speaking guide
- Tours as per itinerary including all donations, entrance fee and parking fees
- Mineral water on tours only (1 botlle)
- Separated luggage van for 7 ‐ 9 pax only
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bali
Day 2: Full Day Barong And Volcano Tour
Things to see and do
Ubud, a town in central Bali, is far removed from the drunken bikini scene in Kuta, and is regarded as the cultural centre of Bali. It is famous as an arts and crafts hub, and...
Situated on the rim of an active volcano, Mount Batur, Kintamani Village overlooks the spectacular crater lake of Lake Batur. Several restaurants on the rim offer a wonderful ...
Tampaksiring Palace is a palace that was built after Indonesia 's independence.
Day 3: Half Day Tanah Lot Tour Or Kecak Dance
Things to see and do
Tanah Lot is a rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali. It is home of a pilgrimage temple, the Pura Tanah Lot (literally "Tanah Lot temple"), and a popular tourist ...
Day 4: Departure
Melia Bali - Indonesia (5 star)
Tourism Regions BTDC Lot N1, PO Box 88, Nusa Dua - 80363, Bali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.