With world-class surfing and diving, a large number of cultural, historical and archaeological attractions, and an enormous range of accommodations, this is one of the world's most popular island destinations and one which consistently wins travel awards. Bali has something to offer a very broad market of visitors from young back-packers right through to the super-rich.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Padma Resort Bali at Legian
- AC private vehicle for all transfers
- English speaking guide
- Tours as per itinerary including all donations, entrance fee and parking fees
- Mineral water on tours only (1 botlle)
- Separated luggage van for 7 ‐ 9 pax only
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bali
Day 2: Full Day Kintamani Volcano Tour
Things to see and do
Ubud, a town in central Bali, is far removed from the drunken bikini scene in Kuta, and is regarded as the cultural centre of Bali. It is famous as an arts and crafts hub, and...
Situated on the rim of an active volcano, Mount Batur, Kintamani Village overlooks the spectacular crater lake of Lake Batur. Several restaurants on the rim offer a wonderful ...
Day 3: Half Day Water Sport Tour
Things to see and do
Tanjung Benoa is located on the southeast side of the neighboring island of Bali and Nusa Dua area. A strategic place, because only 40 minutes from Kuta and 30 minutes from ...
Banana Boat is the exciting water activities ride on the rubber boat in form of Banana and pulled by the speed boat. This adventure brings you to the fun situation along with ...
Day 4: Departure
Padma Resort Bali at Legian (5 star)
Jalan Padma No 1 Legian, Bali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.