One of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, Bali for few years awarded as the world. The rapid growth of development in tourism has had a big impact and influences to Bali tradition and lifestyle. Interestingly, Balinese culture is still as what it was, growing along with the of globalization. It is the Balinese civilization what makes the island different from other destination.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- AC private transportation for Return Airport Transfe
- One Full Day Car with Driver (Max 10 hours)
- Mineral water on tours only (1 bottle)
- Separated luggage van for 7 ‐ 9 pax only
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Bali Arrival
Meet service upon arrival at Bali International Airport and directly transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day is free at own leisure.
Day 2: Full Day Car For Sightseeing
Breakfast at the hotel and you can use our private car with driver for maximum 10 hours.
Day 3: Free Program
Breakfast at the hotel and the rest of the day is free at own leisure.
Day 4: Bali Departure
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport for departure.
Deluxe Room, Garden View
Deluxe Ocean View
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali (5 star)
Jl. Pratama 74 Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua - 80363, Bali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.