Bali is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. The rapid growth of development in tourism has had a big impact and influences to Bali tradition and lifestyle. Interestingly, Balinese culture is still as what it was, growing along with the of globalization. It is the Balinese civilization what makes the island different from other destination.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Risata Bali Resort and Spa
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- AC private vehicle for transfers with English speaking guide
- Tours as per itinerary including all donations, entrance fee and parking fees
- One Banana Ride & Turtle Island Trip or one Parasailing
- One regular Sunset Dinner Cruise or Bali Wood Dinner Cruise (Depend on Schedule)
- Separated luggage van for 7 ‐ 9 pax only
Risata Bali Resort and Spa (4 star)
Jalan Wana Segara, Kuta Sel., Bali 80361, Indonesia, Bali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.