Also known as the island of God, Bali in Indonesia is one of the largest tourist destinations in the country. It is well-known for its highly developed arts, including modern and traditional dance, painting, metal working, music and sculpture. When on Bali Holidays, you get to witness the secluded coves, pristine white beaches and the beautiful terraced green paddy fields.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Flower Garland upon arrival
- Entrance Tickets
- Cold Towel On Arrival
- Private Air Condition Transport
- Driver Cum Guide
- Honeymoon Cake
- Photo In Balinese Costume
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bali And Southern Part Of Bali Tour
Things to see and do
Dreamland. Formerly a very beautiful beach which has been ruined by the adjacent Pecatu Graha Indah "New Kuta" development, sadly it has turned into "Nightmare-land". There ...
Pura Luhur Uluwatu is a Balinese sea temple in Bali.Built in the 11th century, it is one of nine directional temples meant to protect Bali from evil spirits. It is located in...
Mandala Garuda Wisnu Kencana, or Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK), is a 240 hectares private cultural park on the Bukit Peninsula at the southern end of the island of Bali in ...
Day 2: Barong Dance To Kintamani And Ubud Tour
Things to see and do
Barong Dance, Batubulan (about fifteen minutes south of Ubud on the main road to Sanur). A Barong dance performance takes place here every day at 9:30AM, lasting about an hour...
Situated on the rim of an active volcano, Mount Batur, Kintamani Village overlooks the spectacular crater lake of Lake Batur. Several restaurants on the rim offer a wonderful ...
Day 3: Nusa Dua Tour And Spa Package
Day 4: Departure
Tony'S Villa (4 star)
Jl. Petitenget, Kerobokan Seminyak, Bali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.