The Indonesian island of Bali is a favourite destination for both adventurers and those in need of a little relaxation. The waters off the coast of Bali's white beaches are an ideal spot for diving, while the dense jungles, teeming with monkeys and hidden stone temples, call out for exploration. Hike the rugged path to the summit of Mount Batur, and your effort will be rewarded with a stunning view. Then coax your sore muscles back into action with a massage at one of Bali's many luxury spas.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort
- AC private vehicle for transfers
- English speaking guide
- Tours as per itinerary including all donations, entrance fee and parking fees
- Mineral water on tours only (1 botlle)
- Separated luggage van for 7 ‐ 9 pax only
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bali
Day 2: Full Day Kintamani Volcano Tour
Things to see and do
Ubud, a town in central Bali, is far removed from the drunken bikini scene in Kuta, and is regarded as the cultural centre of Bali. It is famous as an arts and crafts hub, and...
Situated on the rim of an active volcano, Mount Batur, Kintamani Village overlooks the spectacular crater lake of Lake Batur. Several restaurants on the rim offer a wonderful ...
Day 3: Half Day Water Sport Tour
Things to see and do
Tanjung Benoa is located on the southeast side of the neighboring island of Bali and Nusa Dua area. A strategic place, because only 40 minutes from Kuta and 30 minutes from ...
Banana Boat is the exciting water activities ride on the rubber boat in form of Banana and pulled by the speed boat. This adventure brings you to the fun situation along with ...
Day 4: Departure
Prestige Ste Kng Club Access Hotdeal Ccprepaid Norefund
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort (5 star)
Kawasan BTDC Lot. N5, Kuta Selatan, Badung, 80363, Bali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.