Bangalore is one of the prettiest cities in India, known for its salubrious climate all year round. Bangalore is bestowed with tall tree lined streets and several parks adding to its greenery, hence it’s rightly called 'Garden City'. Mysore, also known as the City of Palaces, has preserved its quaint charm which entices you to visit it time and again. It offers a vibrant cultural heritage, exquisite temples, pilgrimage centers and scenic picnic spots.
Bangalore Gate Way Budget Package1N Bangalore , 1N Mysore and 2N Coorg
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive Non AC vehicle for transfers
- All interstate permit toll, parking, fuel charges and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Chevron (3 star)
147 Infantry road, opp Police Commissioner Office, 560001 Bangalore, Bangalore
No. 2722/1, Sri Harsha Road, Next To Woodlands Theatre - 570001, Mysore
Madikeri Heritage (3 star)
Daswal Cross Road, Near Pvt. Bus Stand, Madikeri - 571201, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.