Bangalore, Capital of Karnataka, is at present Asia's fastest growing cosmopolitan city with huge demand from technological giants worldwide. With rapid development 'The Garden city of India' boasts now of also being 'The Silicon Valley of India'.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Viceroy Comforts
Sagar Holiday Resorts
- Meeting and assistance on arrival
- 02 Nights accommodation at Mysore in above mentioned or similar hotels on twin sharing basis
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Bangalore – Mysore (140 Km)
- Our representative will meet you at Airport/Railway station and Drive you through Mysore
- which takes approx. 3.5 Hrs of driving. Check-in into the Hotel and relax for the day.Overnight stay
- at the Hotel
Day 02: Mysore
- After Breakfast visit Mysore Palace, one of the major attractions of Mysore. Then to Mysore Zoo
- were you can see some of the rare species of wildlife. Evening proceed to world famous
- Brindavan Gardens expanded over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds
- attraction to the gardens. Return back to the hotel and overnight stay.
Things to see and do
The Palace of Mysore (also known as the Amba Vilas Palace ) is a palace situated in the city of Mysore in southern India . Mysore palace is now one of the most famous ...
Day 03: Mysore – Ooty (160 Km)
- After breakfast check-out the hotel and proceed to Ooty passing through Bandipur and Mudumalai forest. Check-in at the hotel as you arrive in Ooty. Evening free for shopping and other activities
- and overnight stay at Ooty.
Things to see and do
Travel from Mysore to Ooty
Day 04: Ooty
- After breakfast proceed for a site seeing tour of Ooty. Visit the Doddabeta Peak which is the
- highest peak of Ooty. From here you will get a very panoramic view of the neighbouring
- regions. By noon back at Ooty town. Afternoon visit the famous Botanical garden built in 1847
- and the Ooty Lake were boating facility is available. You can also try horse-back riding around
- the lake. Overnight at Ooty.
Things to see and do
The Doddabetta Peak is said to be one of the highest peak in south India & famous tourist spot in India. Ooty is undisputedly one of the best hill stations of South India and ...
Government of Tamil Nadu, department of Horticulture maintains this botanical garden. This is a must visit place if you are at Ooty. Located within the city limit this garden ...
The lake itself is a pleasing body of water, hedged by beautiful trees on the far side. The tourist infrastructure occupies a small patch on the northern bank. There's a large...
Day 5: Ooty – Bangalore (300 Km)
- Morning after breakfast check out hotel and proceed to Bangalore / Coimbatore. On arrival drop
- at airport/ railway station for onward journey.
The Viceroy Comforts (3 star)
No.770/5 F-25, Ramanuja Road, Annex Rajendra Kalamandhira - 570004, Mysore
Sagar Holiday Resorts (3 star)
Valley View, Grand Duff Road ooty Tamil Nadu 643003, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.