Bangkok is the capital of Thailand and, with a population of over eleven million inhabitants, by far its largest city. Its high rise buildings, heavy traffic congestion, intense heat and naughty nightlife may not immediately give you the best impression but don't let that mislead you. It is one of Asia's most cosmopolitan cities with magnificent temples and palaces, authentic canals, busy markets and a vibrant nightlife that has something for everyone.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Legacy Express Bangkok
Citrus Parc Hotel Pattaya
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok Half Day City Tour
Day 3: Bangkok To Pattaya
Travel from Bangkok to Pattaya
Day 4: Departure
Legacy Express Bangkok (4 star)
29 Sukhumvit Rd, Khlong Toei- 10110, Bangkok
Citrus Parc Hotel Pattaya (4 star)
333 Moo 12, Thap Phraya Rd Soi 12, Tambol Nongprue, Amphur Banglamung Pattaya, Chonburi - 20150, Pattaya
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.