Bangkok is the capital of Thailand and, with a population of over eleven million inhabitants, by far its largest city. Its high rise buildings, heavy traffic congestion, intense heat and naughty nightlife may not immediately give you the best impression but don't let that mislead you. It is one of Asia's most cosmopolitan cities with magnificent temples and palaces, authentic canals, busy markets and a vibrant nightlife that has something for everyone.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Legacy Express Bangkok
Citrus Parc Hotel Pattaya
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Legacy Express Bangkok (4 star)
29 Sukhumvit Rd, Khlong Toei- 10110, Bangkok
Citrus Parc Hotel Pattaya (4 star)
333 Moo 12, Thap Phraya Rd Soi 12, Tambol Nongprue, Amphur Banglamung Pattaya, Chonburi - 20150, Pattaya
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.