Explore exotic Thailand as we journey through Pattaya and Bangkok, while Pattaya is famous for its white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters, Bangkok displays more of the ancient culture of the country and its people. In Pattaya Enjoy swimming, snorkeling in the crystal clear waters in the day and party and enjoy the nightlife in the night. When in Bangkok enjoy a city tour and visit the Safari World, temples and historical landmarks.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Seasons Pattaya
The Seasons Bangkok Huamark
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Seasons Pattaya (3 star)
425/9 Moo 9, Pattaya 2nd Road, Central Pattaya - 20150, Pattaya
The Seasons Bangkok Huamark (3 star)
5 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 15, Ramkhamhaeng Road Huamark, Bangkapi - 10240, Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.