Bangkok is the capital, largest urban area and primary city of Thailand. Known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, meaning "city of angels" for short, it was a small trading post at the mouth of the Chao Phraya River during the Ayutthaya Kingdom. It came to the forefront of Siam when it was given the status as the capital city in 1768 after the burning of Ayutthaya.
Bangkok and Pattaya Best Seller2N Pattaya and 2N Bangkok
Last Booked 21 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Monaa's Place Hotel
Check Inn Regency Park
- Coral Island with lunch
- Airport to Hotel and Viceversa
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Monaa's Place Hotel (3 star)
170/22 Soi Pattaya Klang 12 Central Pattaya Rd, Thailand, Pattaya
Check Inn Regency Park (3 star)
12/3 Soi Sukhumvit 22 (Soi Sainamthip), Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.