PACKAGE OVERVIEW Let's take you to on a short trip to one of the most picturesque places in the world; let's get you a glass of martini and have you on its beaches for some real exciting times; let's take you on temple and city excursions by the day and have you amidst a jiving nightlife by the night; lets get you acquainted with a city that's unstoppably attracting tourists for the past 4 decades from across the globe...lets take you to Pattaya!
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Seasons Bangkok Huamark
The Seasons Pattaya
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Into Thailand
Day 2: Fun Day Coral Island
- Enjoy breakfast and then speedboat your way into the sparkling blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand to reach the serene Coral Island, known as Koh Lan. Enjoy sunning by the sea; go for a swim; snorkel in its crystal waters; board a glass-bottomed boat to explore the coral reefs along the island or just dive down to witness the rich marine life. After returning from the island, enjoy a sumptuous lunch and spend the evening at leisure. Enjoy overnight at the hotel.
- Meals: Breakfast & lunch
Day 3: Bangkok Sightseeing
- After breakfast, enjoy your journey back to Bangkok where you'll go on a cultural excursion visiting ancient temples and attractions of the city. Over 26,000 Wats (temples) encapsulate Bangkok's spiritual heritage. Wat Trimitr (Temple of the Golden Buddha), home to a 5.5 ton statue of Buddha made from solid gold is a fine example of Sukhothai art. Wat Po (Temple of the Reclining Buddha) is the largest and oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. Stay overnight at the hotel.
- Meals: Breakfast
Travel from Bangkok to Pattaya
Day 4: Free Day Or Optional Tour
- After breakfast, spend the day at leisure or proceed on an optional tour to Safari World with Marine Park, which is Thailand's popular open zoo and Leisure Park. It is divided into four sections, i.e. the Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island. Witness the picturesque African settings, experience intimate encounters with dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds. Enjoy your lunch in the serene settings of the Safari World. Stay overnight at the hotel.
- Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 5: Departure
- After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, spend the day at leisure. Check-out of the hotel in the afternoon. In the evening, proceed to the airport in time to board your flight back home, knowing in your heart that though this trip has ended, the journey of discovery has just begun.
- Meals: Breakfast
The Seasons Bangkok Huamark (3 star)
5 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 15, Ramkhamhaeng Road Huamark, Bangkapi - 10240, Bangkok
The Seasons Pattaya (3 star)
425/9 Moo 9, Pattaya 2nd Road, Central Pattaya - 20150, Pattaya
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.