Baratang is one such island in the cluster that will surely surprise all those who touch its shores. There are dense mangrove forests to be explored and saltwater crocodiles to be seen in their natural habitat. Baratang is one of the few places in the world, where mud volcanoes are still active. Visiting the volcanoes is an absolute must and a once in a lifetime opportunity for many.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Dew Dale Resorts
- Airport transfer
- All sightseeing as per Itinerary
- All entrance fees and all taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Dew Dale Resorts
NH-223, Sundergarh Village, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India 744210, Baratang
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.