Baratang is one such island in the cluster that will surely surprise all those who touch its shores. There are dense mangrove forests to be explored and saltwater crocodiles to be seen in their natural habitat. Baratang is one of the few places in the world, where mud volcanoes are still active. Visiting the volcanoes is an absolute must and a once in a lifetime opportunity for many.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Dew Dale Resorts
- Airport transfer
- All sightseeing as per Itinerary
- All entrance fees and all taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Port Blair And Transfer To Baratang
Day 2: In Baratang Island
Things to see and do
Day 3: Baratang Sightseeing
Day 4: Departure From Baratang
Deluxe Room Non Ac
Deluxe Room Ac
Dew Dale Resorts
NH-223, Sundergarh Village, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India 744210, Baratang
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.