Barcelona is a city that is inconceivable until you get there, unbelievable while you walk its streets and unforgettable after you've gone - if you ever manage to tear yourself away. His enviable position between the mountains and the sea ensures year-round outdoor fun.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- First and last private transfers
- City tour with English speaking driver in Madrid and Barcelona
- City tour of Malaga
- Intercity transfers not included
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Barcelona
Day 2: Barcelona City Tour
Things to see and do
The monument of Christopher Columbus is a 60 meters high column, It was put up for the universal exposition of 1888 in homage to the famous explorer. The sight of the city ...
Day 3: Barcelona To Malaga
Travel from Barcelona to Malaga
Day 4: Malaga City Tour
Day 5: Malaga To Madrid
Travel from Malaga to Madrid
Day 6: Madrid City Tour
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Private tour of Madrid by luxury car with an English-speaking driver. By the end of this tour, you will have gained a complete vision of Madrid. Enjoy panoramic sightseeing of the old part of the city. We will also approach the facade of the Royal Palace, the Sabatini Gardens and Campo del Moro it is located in the city center. The church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, the Toledo Bridge, the Prado Museum and Puerta de Alcala are also good examples of
- this splendid style. Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Sabatini Gardens The Sabatini Gardens (Jardínes de Sabatini) are a neoclassical-style gardens, and they are part of the Royal Palace. They were opened to the public by King ...
The Palacio Real de Madrid (literally: Royal Palace of Madrid) is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family at the city ofMadrid, but is only used for state ...
Day 7: Departure From Madrid
NH Belagua (3 star)
Via Augusta, 89-91, Barcelona
Eurostars Astoria (3 star)
Avenida Comandante Benitez, 5, Malaga Centro - 29001, Malaga
NH Zurbano (3 star)
Zurbano 79-81, Madrid
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.