Barcelona is the capital city of the autonomous community of Catalonia in Spain and the country's 2nd largest city with a population of 1.6 million within its administrative limits. Its urban area extends beyond the administrative city limits with a population of around 4.5 million people, being the sixth-most populous urban area in the European Union after Paris, London, Madrid, the Ruhr area and Milan.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Top Chess Atlantis Barcelona
- Transfer from Airport - Hotel by Coach
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive Barcelona
Day 02 : Barcelona Sightseeing
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for the panoramic city tour. This tour departures from the bus terminal and continues to via Layatena, Cathedral, the Gothic Quarter and Plaza St. Jaume. Continue to the Port and the Olympic Village. Subsequently, visit Montjuic for a panoramic view of city and port. Cable car up to
- Montjuich Castle. Tour the Olympic Stadium and Sant Jordi Palace. Visit to the Spanish Village of Barcelona, 117 typical buildings from all over Spain on show with restaurants, shops and handcraft workshops. The visit includes glass of the famous Catalan Cava. Returns past the famous Plaza De Espana to the bus terminal, where the tour finishes. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Things to see and do
The Barcelona Olympic stadium (Estadi Olimpic) was the venue for the 1992 Olympic games that ran from 26 July - 21 August of that year. Today the Barcelona Olympic stadium is ...
Day 03 : Barcelona Sightseeing
Day 04 : Depart Barcelona
Top Chess Atlantis Barcelona (3 star)
Carrer de Pelai 20 Barcelona ES-08001, Barcelona
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.