Australia is a country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the world's sixth-largest country by total area. Australia is the land of adventure. It is one of the most popular destinations on the planet for backpackers and luxury travellers alike.
Beautiful Australia - 10 Nights/ 11 Days2N Tangalooma , 3N Gold Coast , 2N Cairns and 3N Sydney
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Gold Coast||3 night(s)||
- Complimentary Wild Dolphin Feeding program
- Desert Safari & Sand Toboganning tour
- Dream world admission ticket with transfers
- Sea world admission ticket with transfers
- Full day Big Cat Cruise tour to green island reef with buffet lunch
- Sydney half day city sights with view of opera house & harbor bridge from Milsons point, manly beach, no hotel drop off
- Combo 2 pass voucher for admissions to sea life aquarium + Sydney tower eye with 4d experience, no transfers
- Sydney show boat indian dinner cruise with standard seating, no transfers
- Sydney full day blue mountain tour with wildlife park & scenic rides at scenic world
- Transfers from Brisbane airport to Gold coast hotel & back
- Return airport transfers in cairns
- Return airport transfers in sydney
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
Tangalooma Island Resort (3 star)
Moreton Island, Off Brisbane, Tangalooma
Islander Resort Hotel (3 star)
3128 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia, Gold Coast
Ibis Styles Cairns Colonial Club (4 star)
18-26 Cannon St, Cairns QLD 4870, Australia, Cairns
Travelodge Hotel Sydney (3 star)
27 Wentworth Avenue - 2010, Sydney
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.