When it comes to superlatives, Australia simply has no equals. On this ancient and spectacular continent, you can dive among the dazzling marine life of the world’s largest coral reef, explore its oldest living rainforests and most sacred rock formations, marvel at some of its rarest and most extraordinary animals, and engage with the descendants of its longest surviving culture.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Tangalooma Island Resort
|Gold Coast||4 night(s)||
Ibis Styles Cairns Colonial Club
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
- Airport transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in seat in coach basis
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday Night Stay Surcharge at AUD60/Room/Night Extra
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Tangalooma Island
Day 2: Tangalooma To Gold Coast
Travel from Tangalooma to Gold Coast
Car ferry, taxi
Car ferry, bus
Car ferry, train
Day 3: Dream World
Day 4: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary & Sea World
Day 5: Movie World
Day 6: Gold Coast To Cairns
Travel from Gold Coast to Cairns
Fly from Gold Coast
Bus to Brisbane, fly
Day 7: Big Cat Cruise Tour
- After breakfast full day Big Cat Cruise Tour to Green Island Reef with Buffet Lunch, Semi-submarine and Glass bottom boat or Snorkelling Gears (Pak 4). Overnight at hotel.
- (Upgrade options to Sunlover Outer Barrier Reef Cruise with Vegetarian Lunch available at Supplement Cost Extra AUD55/Adult & AUD35/Child)
Day 8: Cairns To Sydney
Travel from Cairns to Sydney
Day 9: Sydney City Tour
Day 10: Optional Tour
Day 11: Departure
Tangalooma Island Resort (3 star)
Moreton Island, Off Brisbane, Tangalooma
Mantra Legends (4 star)
S. Paradise And Laycock St , Queensland, Gold Coast
Ibis Styles Cairns Colonial Club (4 star)
18-26 Cannon St, Cairns QLD 4870, Australia, Cairns
Travelodge Hotel Sydney (3 star)
27 Wentworth Avenue - 2010, Sydney
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.