Manali is a popular hill station in India that is tucked at a mighty height amid the natural hues of the Himachal Himalayas Manali is about 32 kilometers from Kullu Valley, 280 kilometers from the state capital Shimla, and 108 kilometers from Mandi. Manali is at a height of 2050 meters and spreads along the banks of the gurgling Beas River.
Beautiful Himachal2N Shimla , 3N Manali and 1N Chandigarh
Last Booked 4 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Piccadily Manali
Golden Tulip Chandigarh, Panchkula
- Transportation by A/C Vehicle (AC & Music System in Vehicle will not be operated when we are on the hilly area.) according your tour plan at your disposal with driver as per the tour programmed
- All taxes
Honeymoon Inn (3 star)
The Mall, Near CM House - 171001, Shimla
The Piccadily Manali (3 star)
The Mal, Manali
Golden Tulip Chandigarh, Panchkula (4 star)
Morni Road, Near Nada Sahib Gurudwara, Panchkula, 134109, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.