Munnar itself is a scruffy administration center, not unlike a North Indian hill station, but wander just a few kilometres out of town and you will be engulfed in a sea of a thousand shades of green. The very sound of the word Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hills and spice-scented plantations. Alappuzha still more romantically known as Alleppey is the hub of Kerala's backwaters, home to a vast network of waterways and more than 1000 houseboats.
Beautiful Kerala 04 Nights / 05 Days Package2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport or railway station transfer
- AC Indica Vehicle for sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All Applicable Taxes
Hotel C7 (3 star)
Tea Museum Road, Nullatanni - 685612, Munnar
Periyar Meadows (3 star)
Thekkady Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Minar De Lake Houseboats (3 star)
S N Junction, Punnamada, Avalookkunnu P.O. - 688006, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.