Duration: 06 Nights/ 07 Days Destination: 2n Munnar, 1n Thekkady,1nKumarakom , 2n Kovalam Upon your arrival Pretty Planet Travels team member will come and pick up you with a smile, Then we proceed to the hotel from airport/railway station /or from any location in Cochin... Have a Happy Tour with Your Perfect Travelling Partner- “Pretty Planet Travels”.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Thekkady||1 night(s)||Room only|
|Kumarakom Houseboat||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
- Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing Tour
- Internet Access
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin, Drive To Munnar
- Upon your arrival Pretty Planet Travels team member will come and pick up you with a smile, Then we proceed to the hotel from airport/railway station /or from any location in Cochin...
- Place of Interest :- Below mentioned are the places of interest in and around. We are providing you the guidance regarding the sightseeing to make your travel more pleasurable and memorable. Have a Happy Tour with Your Perfect Travelling Partner- “Pretty Planet Travels”.
- Check into the hotel. We proceed to Munnar, where sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make it a unique experience for honey moon Couples. On the way visiting
- • Adimali (Wholesale place for spices and cardamom)
- • Cheyyappara waterfalls,
- • Valara waterfalls,
- • Viewpoint
- • Pallivasal
- • Attukal waterfalls
- Reach Munnar town! Check in to your hotel! Rest and relax! Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
- After breakfast Proceed to Munnar Special sight seeing for Honey moon Couple by 10:00
- • Mattupetty direction.
- • Photo point,
- • Mattupetty Dam – (15 Minutes Boat Drive in this Dam)
- • Echo point (The natural Echo phenomenon is always happening here),
- • Shooting point.( Famous point where normally film shooting takes place)
- • Kundale Lake. ( a super dam where we can go for shikara boating in the dam)
- After lunch in munnar by 2.00 P.M we visit.
- • Tea Museum-(A place where u can see how they are processing tea-Like factory visit).
- By evening 4.00 P.M visit
- • Blossom park,
- • Pothenmedu view point
- • Devikulam- An enchanting Hill station...
- • Lock heart gap view
- • Powerhouse water falls,
- • Anayirankal Dam.
- Back to the Hotel, Rest and relax! Overnight Stay in Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady – 110 Km – 03 Hours Approx
- After breakfast Proceed to Thekkady by 10:00 Am (4 hours drive)
- Start from Munnar to Thekkady covering beautiful places named as
- • Poopara
- • Vandamedu and
- Check in to hotel! Local city visit!
- • Periyar wildlife sanctuary (boating in Periyar for Extra Cost)
- • Wildlife sanctuary visit
- Check into the hotel.
- Optional activities in Thekkady
- • Elephant safari,
- • Kalari Payette (A traditional martial Art),
- • Kathakali Show (A traditional performance-Art),
- • Jungle Jeep Safari and
- • Ayurveda Massages etc.
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady To Kumarokam/alleppey Houseboat ( 4 Hrsapprox 140 Kms )
- Activities to do:-
- • Canoeing in small boat in narrow canals(Optional)
- • Fishing, Village walk
- • Sightseeing covering Paddy fields, Famous resorts on the banks, Temples and churches, Snake boat, Birds sanctuary etc
- Check in Time 12.00 Noon!
- Boarding place: Kumarakom/Allepey.
- You will be greeted with a Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic).
- Crew will give a brief introduction.
- • 12: 00 Noon
- Cruise starts relax and enjoy the canals and rivers and backwater.
- Cruise through backwaters of Kumarakom/alleppey.
- Sight seeing includes paddy fields & coconut lagoons & Resorts of kumarakom/alleppey.
- Sight seeing Includes Bird sanctuary
- • 01: 30 PM Stop for Lunch.
- Menu: Traditional Kerala cuisine with fish (karimeen) chicken, etc
- • 2:30 PM Cruise starts again through Pathiramanal area.
- • 4.00 PM Tea & Snacks will be served. Cruise to C-block, R Block &Rajapuram.
- • 6: 00 PM Cruise stops. Enjoy the evening with Village walk
- • 8: 00 PM Candle Light Dinner and you can relax and sleep in our super a/c bed rooms
- • 8: 30 AM after breakfast Cruise starts again to Kumarakom and drop you to the boat jetty by 9-9.30 A.M
- • 6.00 pm to 07.00 am- Boat will Anchored & it will be idle in the lake. (As per GOVT. Rule- Village people need to put the net in the lake for fishing).
- • Air condition will function in the bed room from 08.00 PM till 07.00 AM.
- • Check in time 12.00 noon, Check out time -9.30 A.M
Travel from Thekkady to Kumarakom Houseboat
Day 5: Kumarakom To Kovalam ( 220 Km - 6 Hr )
- After breakfast check out from hotel and move for Kovalam
- Check in by 1.30 P.M Have lunch Rest and relax! Enjoy the mesmerizing beaches
- Crescent-shaped Kovalam Beach is divided into three parts. The southern-most beach, Lighthouse Beach, is by far the most popular one.
- The middle beach, adjacent to it, is called the Hawa Beach, whiles the northern-most beach,
- Samudra is the most laidback and secluded. Vizhinjam Lighthouse at Lighthouse Beach offers superb views across to the KovalamJama Masjid.
- The lighthouse dominates the rocky promontory and is quite a captivating sight during moonlit nights.
- Beaches in Kovalam! Overnight stay at hotel.
Travel from Kumarakom Houseboat to Kovalam
Day 6: Kovalam To Trivandrum To Kovalam (30 Km)
- After breakfast Proceed to Trivandrum sight seeing by 10:00 AM
- • Padmanabhaswamy temple (Vishnu temple)
- • Zoo
- • Priyadharsini planetarium.(10.00 am to 05.00 pm-Closed on Mondays)
- • Napier museum
- • Sreechitra art gallery, Chacha Nehru children museum
- After evening back to Kovalam and enjoy the beaches! Overnight stay at Kovalam!
Day 7: Trivendrum Departure - Back To Home
- After breakfast you will be transferred back to Cochin for sightseeing and drive back to Mysore. On departure the tour concludes with happy memories.
- Tour ends but memories continues…!
Aruvi Resorts (3 star)
Thekkinkanam, Munnar, Idukki, Kerala., Munnar
Windsor Rajadhani (3 star)
Toll Junction, Thiruvananthapuram-Thenmala Rd, Kowdiar 695003, null
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.