The Kullu valley has an ancient town in its lap called Manali. Surrounded by towering peaks at an arm length, Manali's major asset is its proximity to the snowline. It is a flourishing orchard industry, a popular honeymoon destination and trailhead for numerous treks as well as a great countryside ideal for adventure sport lovers.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Manu Allaya Resort And Spa
- Welcome drink non alcoholic on arrival
- Dry Nuts and Cookies in the Room once during the stay
- Rs.3000.00 meal credit for use against Food & Beverage purchase for Garden rooms
- One sitting of Sauna or Steam during the stay
- Complimentary use of Bodyline Gymnasium
- Buy one get one free during happy hours at Library Bar (1700 hrs to 2030 hrs)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Manu Allaya Resort And Spa (4 star)
Sunnyside chadiyari, Bashisht - 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.