Guwahati is a major commercial and educational hub of Assam and the north-eastern region of India. But walk its back alleys and old quarters, and you will still be able to salvage a generous amount of local flavour that lingers amid its suburban sprawl of ponds, palm trees, small single-storey traditional houses and old colonial-era mansions.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Polo Towers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Guwahati Airport And Drive To Shillong
Day 2: Excursion Trip To Jowai And Back
Day 3: Excursion Cherapunjee And Back
Things to see and do
Shillong Peak is the highest point in state of Meghalaya (1965 meters above sea level). There is a view-point where you can get breathtaking view of Shillong city. The city ...
Elephant Falls. It is in Upper Shillong area which also houses the Eastern Air Command of Indian Airforce. The scenic fall is not continuous and more of collection of smaller ...
Nohkalikai Falls is the tallest plunge waterfall in India. Its height is 1115 feet (340 metres). The waterfall is located near Cherrapunji, one of the wettest places on Earth...
Day 4: Excursion Mawsynram And Back
Day 5: Shillong To Guwahati
Things to see and do
One of the most popular lakes in the heart of Shllong city, this one will enchant you with the orchids and the bridge over the lake. Wards Lake. Wards Lake is an artificial ...
Don Bosco Museum of Indigenous North East Culture. Run by the Salesian order of the Catholic Church, the Don Bosco Museum is a truly amazing repository of information on the ...
The Cathedral of Mary Help of Christians is the cathedral of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Shillong which covers the Khasi andJaintia hills of Meghalaya.The first church...
Travel from Shillong to Guwahati
Day 6: Departure To Airport
Hotel Polo Towers (4 star)
Polo Grounds, New Colony - 793001, Shillong
Hotel Dynasty (4 star)
SS Road , Lakhtokia, - 781001, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.