Lonavala is one of the picturesque getaways from Mumbai. The natural setting of the location wins the hearts of nature lovers. In addition to this, the long list of attractions also makes it a memorable expedition for visitors looking for a desirable vacation. The destination is popular for featuring hill stations, forts, caves, temples, lakes, gardens and more. The lush greenery of the place also adds a magical charm to the destination.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Bijis Hill Retreat
- Transportation by AC Innova for the whole tour as per 250km/per day
- All hotel applicable taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Mumbai And Transfer To Lonavla
- Meet and greet at Mumbai Airport. Experience the drive and the scenic beauty on your way from Mumbai Airport to Lonavala.
- Once your reach Lonavala, check in to the hotel and have your breakfast. You can refresh yourselves in the hotel. After good refreshment, start your tour, visiting renowned destinations like Bhushi Dam, Lion Point, Lohagad Fort and Pawna Lake for evening boating. Later, proceed back to the hotel late evening and the rest of day is at leisure. Enjoy your sumptuous dinner at the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
A nice location with good views of the mountains, valley, & lake. A good location for sunset. This seems to be the highest place in Lonavala with very good views.
Day 2: Lonavla Sightseeing
- Have your breakfast at the hotel and proceed to the Celebrity Wax Museum. After visiting the Wax Museum, en-route Karla Caves or Karle Caves or Karla Cells which are a complex of ancient Indian Buddhist rock-cut cave shrines located in Karli near Lonavala. The shrines were developed over two periods – from the 2nd century BC to the 2nd century AD, and from the 5th century AD to the 10th century. Proceed to Bhaja Caves which is a group of 22 rock-cut caves dating back to the 2nd century BC located in Pune. The caves are 400 feet above the village of Bhaja, on an important ancient trade route running from the Arabian Sea eastward into the Deccan Plateau (the division between North India and South India).
- After a historical visit to these places, you will be having rest of the evening for shopping at Lonavala market. You can buy the most famous Chikki and Fudge at the variety of shops in the market.
- We go back to the hotel and rest for the evening or stroll down the streets of Lonavala to discover the scenic Hill station. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Wax Museum, this is among the most contemporary and perhaps the most unique of Lonavala Museums. Located in Varsoli, in Lonavala near the Toll Gate that oversees Pune, this is...
The Karla Caves were carved somewhere around the 2nd Century BC, the time when Buddhism was at its peak in India. One of the main structures situated inside the Karla Caves is...
Day 3: Departure
Super Deluxe Room
Super Deluxe Room - MAP
Deluxe room special promotion
Bijis Hill Retreat (3 star)
New Tungarli Road, Off Mumbai Pune Highway - 410401, Lonavala
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.