Shimla abounds in natural bounty and looks picture perfect. The small hill station amidst the lofty snow-clad Himalayan ranges, surrounded by lakes and lush green pastures look as though an artist has painted them. The unique thing about Shimla is that it still retains its colonial charm and this creates an ambience that is not found anywhere else in India. Shimla is one tourist destination that can be visited any time during the year.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Silverine Shimla
- All transfers by Ac Indigo or Similar car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi And Transfer To Shimla
Day 2: Shimla City Tour
Things to see and do
Kufri is also a heaven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers as the Himalayan Nature Park is situated on the outskirts of the town. It is especially popular. Among ...
The Himalayan National Park is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Himachal Pradesh. Boasting of 180 species of birds and rare mammals, the national park is a great...
Kufri is the snow clad mountains are the perfect place for taking up Yak ride in Himachal Pradesh. The kurfi has the tendency to be covered with plenty of snow. Yak rides that...
The Viceregal Lodge of Shimla is a heritage building that is situated on the Observatory Hill of Shimla. This building originally used to be the dwelling hub .The building is ...
Day 3: Departure
Hotel Silverine Shimla (3 star)
Near High Court, The Mall - 171001, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.