Kodaikanal is one of the very popular and most sought after Honeymoon and holiday destination hill resorts in South India. Kodaikanal is also popularly known as the princes of Hill Stations. The cool and misty weather, the scenic beauty of the rolling hills and the wooded forest of Kodaikanal and its surroundings will mesmerize any visitor throughout the year.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Quality Inn Sabari Resorts
- Ac Indica for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Including toll and parking charge
- Including of Government service tax
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangalore Later Proceed To Kodaikanal
Things to see and do
Palani Hills is one of the most frequented excursions from Kodaikanal. The Palani Hills form the eastern fringe of the mountainous Western Ghats. The hills form the watershed...
Day 2: Kodaikanal Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Kodaikanal Pillar Rocks are made up of three massive granite rocks whose heights extend up to 400 feet. Sited 8 km from the lake tower, tourists can obtain a spectacular ...
To reach Dolphins nose at a distance of 8 kms from the bus stand, one has to follow the route specified here.There is an old road after crossing Pambar Bridge near levinge ...
Coakers Walk- If you wish to catch the scenic valleys, the best time to visit the place would be before 2PM. But if you want to watch snow-like clouds (only in winter) beneath...
The Guna Caves is located very close to Pillar Rock, one of the most popular attractions of Kodaikanal. But after the movie was released, the caves tourists started thronging ...
Green valley viewpoint is just 5.5 kilometres (3.4 mi) far from the Kodaiakanl bus-stand near to the golf ground, with an exceptional panoramic view of the plains and a ...
Day 3: Kodaikanal To Bangalore For Departure
Quality Inn Sabari Resorts (3 star)
4/8, Sivanadi Road – 624 101, Kodaikanal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.