Port Blair is a small and relaxed town that houses the only active volcano in the country. With tribal areas on the outskirts, this town is the entry point to the famous Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Beauty Of Portblair3N Port Blair
Last Booked 17 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
- All ferry tickets and entry passes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel NK International (3 star)
Sea Shore Road, Anarkali, Phoenix Bay, Near Aberdeen Bazaar - 744102, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.