A slice of Kashmir-Srinagar,Gulmarg and Pahelgam . Srinagar lies in the Kashmir Valley, on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats . Gulmarg is a town, and a beautiful hill station,Pahelgam is a popular tourist destination, and every year, many tourists visit Pahalgam .
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Grand Plaza Hotel
Hotel Highland Resorts
- All accommodation in twin sharing basis in houseboat or Hotel .1 Hour Shikara Ride . Srinagar local Sightseeing . Gulmarg Excursion .
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival - Srinagar 5200 Ft.
- In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer
- to Hotel. Afternoon 1 Hour Boat Ride on Dal
- Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA”
- witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India &
- experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see
- the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and
- enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on
- Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts
- market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie & wood of a
- walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat / Hotel
Day 2: Srinagar Ss
- Early morning transfer to Srinagar, you will
- visit Mogul Garden "Nishat" (The Garden of
- Pleasure) and "Shalimar" (Abode of All).
- Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On
- return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for
- hand-knotted specialty Silken carpets, shawls,
- jewellery ornaments. After lunch, In second
- half day Visit Shankeracherya Temple.
- Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat/ Hotel
Day 3: Gulmarg 54 Kms – One Way 8700 Ft. 2 Hrs One Way
- Full Day return excursion to Gulmarg, called
- as “Meadow of Flowers” Gulmarg is 53 Kms
- from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700-ft.
- Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers
- is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest
- 18 hole Golf Course. The place was
- prominent during the British time. Enjoy the
- scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride
- – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Return to Srinagar for
- a Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 4: Srinagar - Pahalgam 96 Kms – One Way 7200 Feet 3 Hours One Way
- Transfers from Srinagar to Pahalgam called as
- “Valley of Shepherds. On arrival check in at
- Hotel. In Pahalgam, Enjoy the nature & walk
- around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is
- famous for some trekking routes also & is the
- base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage.
- Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 5: Pahalgam - Srinagar
- Transfers from Pahalgam to Srinagar. Enroute visiting the Awantipura Ruins of 9th
- Century & Mattan Temple Complex. On arrival check in at Hotel. Overnight stay at
- Hotel / Houseboat
Travel from Srinagar to Pahalgam
Day 6: Srinagar – Onwards
The Grand Plaza Hotel (3 star)
223-A, Indra Nagar, Srinagar - 190 004 Kashmir, India, Srinagar
Hotel Highland Resorts
Laripora, Near Golf Course, Pahalgam 192 126, India Pahalgam - Jammu and Kashmir, India, Pahalgam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.