Darjeeling Nestled among the rolling mountains in North East India, one of the beautiful district of West Bengal and one of the most famous hill station in the world, crowning with Mt Khancendzonga over the azure sky, Darjeeling known as “Queen of the Hills",Get transported to the lush beauty of Darjeeling, a beautiful hill station located at a height of 6,000 feet, with the magnificent.
Best of Eastern Himalaya Package2N Darjeeling , 2N Pelling and 2N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
4, Cooch Behar Road Adjacent to Darjeeling Telephone Exchange (Gandhi Road) - 34101, Darjeeling
The Aryan Regency
The Aryan Regency Lower Pelling, West Sikkim, Pelling
The Royal Residency (3 star)
Near Amdo Golai ( State Veterinary Deorali ), National Highway 31 A, Gangtok, E. Sikkim 737101., Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.