Sample of some of the major highlights of Europe. Discover the peace and tranquillity of Interlaken and Lucerne, against a backdrop of magnificent snow-capped mountains and Alpine vistas. Visit Paris, the oh-so-romantic 'City of Light', rich in treasures from its historic past and boasting many modern attractions as well. Explore London city reputed for its art, fashion, theatre and finance worldwide boasting of a rich culture heritage which dates back to hundreds and hundreds of years.
Best of Europe - Deluxe2N London , 3N Paris , 1N Amsterdam , 1N Heppenheim and 2N Freienbach
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Guided City Tour of London
- Visit to London Eye
- Visit to Madame Tussauds
- Le Shuttle / Ferry from Folkstone / Dover to Calais
- Single Entry UK VIsa
- Visit to Eiffel Tower (2nd Level)
- Paris River Seine Cruise
- Guided city Tour of Paris
- Full Day Euro Disney Tour
- Entrance to Louvre Museum
- Single Entry Shengen Visa
- Brussels Orientation Tour including the Grand Place, Mannekin Pis
- Photo stop at Atomium
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Visit to Kuekenhof Gardens (till May 20th)
- Visit to Madurodam Model Village (From 21st May)
- Visit the Gothic Cathedral – “Dom” and Black Forest
- Visit Drubba Cuckoo Clock outlet; Enjoy the scenic drive.
- Cable car ride to Mount Titlis
- Orientation tour of Lucerne
- Visit to Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen
Comfort Inn Victoria (3 star)
18 - 24 Belgrave Road Westminster,, London
Novotel Paris Creteil Le Lac (3 star)
Rue Jean Gabin, Paris
Carlton De Brug (4 star)
Arkweg 3-17, 5731 PD Mierlo, Netherlands, Amsterdam
Michel Hotel (3 star)
Siegfriedstr. 1, 64646 Heppenheim, Hesse, Germany, Heppenheim
Seedamm Plaza (4 star)
Seedammstrasse 3, Freienbach
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.