Europe holiday packages offer a unique combination of art, history, culture and entertainment. Experience diverse food, culture, languages, fabulous architecture, history and natural beauty with Cox & Kings Europe tours.Europe is the perfect holiday option for a family vacation, a romantic getaway or even a jaunt with friends. These hand selected travel program will allow you to experience the best Europe has to offer. Enjoy the experience!
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Idea Milano Wattredici
Novotel Zurich Airport Messe
Novotel Paris CDG Terminal
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Venice
- Meet and greet upon arrival at Venice Macro Polo Airport and transfer to your hotel. Check in Hotel (1400hrs). Rest of the day is free at leisure. In the evening proceed for Dinner at
- Restaurant/Hotel.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 : Venice To Milan
Things to see and do
St Mark's, The Patriarchal Cathedral Basilica of Saint Mark is the cathedral church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Venice, northern Italy. It is the most famous of the ...
The regular tour of the Doge's Palace (the Palazzo Ducale) in Venice is extraordinary enough. The building is a quite remarkable example of Gothic civic architecture. Every ...
Travel from Venice to Milan
Fly to Milan Linate
Bus Megabus UK
Fly to Milan Malpensa, train
Day 03 : Milan To Zurich
Travel from Milan to Zurich
Train to Milan Malpensa, fly
Bus Eurolines CH
Line 076 bus, bus
Day 04 : Zurich – Pilatus – Lucerne – Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel, Today we will take a Tour of Mt Pilatus. Your coach will take you to Kriens where you will board the Panaorama Gondolas and enjoy magnificent panoramic views: the panorama
- gondolas takes around 30 minutes to travel to Mount Pilatuto the Fräkmüntegg summit terminus.Time to explore Pilatus. Later return back by a Cogwheel. We take the cogwheel from Pilatus Kulm to Alpnachstad, the world's steepest cogwheel railwaywinds down through lush meadows carpeted with Alpine flowers, past sparkling mountain streams and fascinating rock faces. Meet your coach at Alpnachstad and then we travel to the picturesque township of Lucerne. Next, take a walking tour to Chapel Bridge and Lion Monument. Then, spend the rest of the day at leisure to relax or shop for branded watches, famous Swiss chocolates and music boxes. Later return to Zurich. Dinner at Restaurant.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 : Zurich To Paris
Travel from Zurich to Paris
Fly Zurich to Paris CDG
Train to Basel, fly to Paris CDG
Day 06 : Paris
- Breakfast at Hotel, Morning Guided City Tour of Paris. We will also visit Montparnasse Tower (Admission Included), Sightseeing Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Opera, Madeleine, Nontre Dame, Eiffel Tower(Outside View) and more. In the afternoon we will proceed for shopping at Galleria Lafeyatte. Dinner at
- Restaurant. Back to hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Things to see and do
In 38 seconds you will be able to enjoy the most beautiful view of Paris and take unforgettable pictures of the most romantic city.
The Avenue des Champs-Élysées is a street in Paris, France. With its cinemas, cafés, luxury specialty shops and clipped horse-chestnut trees, the Champs-Élysées is arguably ...
The Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile, Arch of Triumph of the Star is one of the most famous monuments in Paris. It stands in the centre of the Place Charles de Gaulle, at the ...
Day 07 : Departure From Paris
Antony Hotel (4 star)
Via Orlanda, 182, 30173 Venice, Italy, Mestre
Idea Milano Wattredici (4 star)
Via Watt 13 20143, Milan, Italy, Milan
Novotel Zurich Airport Messe (4 star)
Lindbergh - Platz 1, Zurich
Novotel Paris CDG Terminal (4 star)
Route de L'Épinette, Paris
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.