Venice is a city in northeastern Italy sited on a group of 118 small islands separated by canals and linked by bridges. Paris is the capital and most populous city of France. It is situated on the Seine River, in the north of the country, at the heart of the Île-de-France region.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Antony Hotel Mestre
Idea Hotel Milano Centrale
Novotel Zurich City West
Novotel Paris CDG Terminal
- Return Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing & Admissions as per program
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- English Speaking Guide included for Sightseeing Tours
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Venice
Day 02 : Venice To Milan
Travel from Venice to Milan
Fly to Milan Linate
Bus Megabus UK
Fly to Milan Malpensa, train
Day 03 : Milan To Zurich
Travel from Milan to Zurich
Train to Milan Malpensa, fly
Bus Eurolines CH
Line 076 bus, bus
Day 04 : Zurich To Pilatus – Lucerne – Zurich
Day 05 : Zurich To Paris
Travel from Zurich to Paris
Fly Zurich to Paris CDG
Train to Basel, fly to Paris CDG
Day 06 : Paris
Things to see and do
In 38 seconds you will be able to enjoy the most beautiful view of Paris and take unforgettable pictures of the most romantic city.
Day 07 : Paris
Antony Hotel Mestre (4 star)
Via Orlanda, 30173 Venezia, Italy, Venice
Idea Hotel Milano Centrale (3 star)
Via Torriani Napo, 28, Milan
Novotel Zurich City West (4 star)
Schiffbaustraße 13, 5. Gewerbeschule - Escher Wyss, 8005 Zürich, Zurich
Novotel Paris CDG Terminal (4 star)
Route de L'Épinette, Paris
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.