Centuries of cultural and political development have brought Paris a variety of museums, theatres, monuments and architectural styles. Many of its masterpieces such as the Louvre and the Arc de Triomphe are iconic buildings, especially its internationally recognized symbol, the Eiffel Tower.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Antony Hotel Mestre
Novotel Zurich Airport Messe
Novotel Paris CDG Terminal
- Return Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing & Admissions as per program
- English Speaking Guide included for Sightseeing Tours
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Venice
Day 02 : Venice To Milan
Things to see and do
St Mark's Campanile (Campanile di San Marco in Italian) is the bell tower of St Mark's Basilica in Venice, Italy, located in the Piazza San Marco. It is one of the most ...
St. Mark's Basilica is blending the architectural styles of East and West, Venice's magnificent basilica was consecrated in 832 AD as an ecclesiastical building to house the ...
This is the most important square of Venice, housing some of the famous monuments of the city. Saint Marcus' Basilica and Palazzo Ducale are on two sides of Saint Marcus ...
The regular tour of the Doge's Palace (the Palazzo Ducale) in Venice is extraordinary enough. The building is a quite remarkable example of Gothic civic architecture. Every ...
Travel from Venice to Milan
Fly to Milan Linate
Bus Megabus UK
Fly to Milan Malpensa, train
Day 03 : Milan To Zurich
Travel from Milan to Zurich
Train to Milan Malpensa, fly
Bus Eurolines CH
Line 076 bus, bus
Day 04 : Zurich To Pilatus – Lucerne – Zurich
- Breakfast at hotel. Today we will take a Tour of Mt Pilatus. Your coach will take you to Kriens where you will board the Panaorama Gondolas and enjoy magnificent panoramic views: the panorama
- gondolas takes around 30 minutes to travel to Mount Pilatuto the Fräkmüntegg summit terminus. Time to explore Pilatus. Later return back by a Cogwheel. We take the cogwheel from Pilatus Kulm to Alpnachstad, the world's steepest cogwheel railwaywinds down through lush meadows carpeted with Alpine flowers, past sparkling mountain streams and fascinating rock faces. Meet your coach at Alpnachstad and then we travel to the picturesque township of Lucerne. Next, take a walking tour to Chapel Bridge and Lion Monument. Then, spend the rest of the day at leisure to relax or shop for branded watches, famous Swiss chocolates and music boxes. Later return to Zurich. Dinner at restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
For a full day of summer splendor, make for the mountains on this guided roundtrip from Zurich to central Switzerland's Mount Pilatus. Your full day guided tour includes a ...
Day 05 : Zurich To Paris
Travel from Zurich to Paris
Fly Zurich to Paris CDG
Train to Basel, fly to Paris CDG
Day 06 : Paris Sightseeing
- Breakfast at Hotel, Morning Guided City Tour of Paris. We will also visit Montparnasse Tower (Admission Included). Sightseeing Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Opera, Madeleine, Nontre
- Dame, Eiffel Tower(Outside View) and more. In the afternoon we will proceed for shopping at Galleria Lafeyatte. Dinner at Restaurant. Back to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Notre-Dame de Paris, also known as Notre-Dame Cathedral or simply Notre-Dame, is a historic Catholic cathedral on the eastern half of the Île de la Cité in the fourth ...
Also known as the "Iron Woman," Eiffel Tower is an iconic symbol of the City of Lights. You've no doubt admired this tower in countless films, but when you see it for the ...
The Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile, Arch of Triumph of the Star is one of the most famous monuments in Paris. It stands in the centre of the Place Charles de Gaulle, at the ...
Day 07 : Paris
Antony Hotel Mestre (4 star)
Via Orlanda, 30173 Venezia, Italy, Venice
Hotel Ideale (3 star)
Viale Mille 60, Milan
Novotel Zurich Airport Messe (4 star)
Lindbergh - Platz 1, Zurich
Novotel Paris CDG Terminal (4 star)
Route de L'Épinette, Paris
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.