This is a classic sector visit itinerary for Uttarakhand that allows guests to visit best of Garhwal and Kumaon and while doing that offers a wholesome hill station, riverside, Himalayan, pilgrimage and wildlife experience.
Best Of Garhwal And Kumaon Package2N Nainital , 2N Corbett , 1N Kausani , 3N Auli and 2N Rishikesh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Corbett||2 night(s)||Room only|
- Meet & Greet upon Arrival at Airport / Station
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Himalaya Nainital (3 star)
Near Bus Stand, Mallital - 263002, Nainital
Himalayan Village Resort
Tea-Garden, Baijnath Road, Kausani
The Auli Resort
Royal Village Dronagiri, Govt. Tourist Complex, Auli, Joshimath 246443 Uttarakhand, India, Auli
Hotel Neeraj Bhawan (3 star)
102, Railway Road, Manvendera Nagar, Rishikesh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.