As the capital of Vietnam, Hanoi is home to a large number of must see attractions. Museums and pagodas scatter the city and Hoan Kiem Lake serves as the center point to reach just anywhere. Hanoi Old Quarter, the cultural, dining, entertainment and shopping heart of the city is worth the majority of your time to discover.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Movenpick Hotel Hanoi
- Mineral water during the tour on bus only
- Approval letter for visa on arrival
- Private transportation through trip by Non AC vehicle
- Good and Experience English speaking guide
- Entrance fee as mentioned
- 01 free of cost with twin share room for group 15pax up
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour
Things to see and do
The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is a large memorial in Hanoi, Vietnam. It is located in the centre of Ba Dinh Square, which is the place where Vietminh leader Ho Chi Minh, Chairman ...
The One Pillar Pagoda is a historic Buddhist temple in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. It is regarded alongside the Perfume Temple, as one of Vietnam's two most iconic temples...
The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology is a museum in Hanoi, Vietnam, which focuses on the 54 officially recognized ethnic groups in Vietnam. It is located on a 3.27-acre property in...
The Temple of the Jade Mountain is located on Hoàn Kiếm Lake in central Hanoi, Vietnam. Being built on the Jade Islet and dedicated to Confucian and Taoist philosophers and ...
Day 3: Hanoi To Halong Bay And Return To Hanoi
Things to see and do
Day 4: Departure
Superior Two Singles
Movenpick Hotel Hanoi (5 star)
83A Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.