Best Of Himachal Himachal Pradesh is a state in Northern India. It is spread over 21,495 sq mts (55,670 km), and is bordered by Jammu and Kashmir on the north, Punjab on the west and south-west, Haryana and Uttarakhand on the south-east and by the Tibet Autonomous Region on the east.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Quality Inn Himdev
Hotel Manali Retreat
Hotel Diamond Plaza
- Local Sight Seeing and Day tour TO Kufri
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla (360 Km / 7 Hr)
Day 02: Shimla (local Sight Seen)
Day 03: Shimla - Kullu - Manali (270 Km / 8 Hr)
Travel from Shimla to Manali
Day 04: Manali
Day 05: Manali - Solang - Rohtang Pass - Manali (130 Km)
Day 06: Manali - Chandigarh (290 Km / 6 Hr)
Travel from Manali to Chandigarh
Day 07: Chandigarh - Delhi (250 Km / 4 Hr)
Hotel Quality Inn Himdev (3 star)
Kachi Ghati, National Highway 22, Chakkar, Shimla
Hotel Manali Retreat (3 star)
Near Green Tax Barrier, Prini Naggar Highway 175143, Manali
Hotel Diamond Plaza (3 star)
S.C.O 2927-28, Opposite Markfed, Sector 22C - 160022, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.