Graceful, historic Hoi An is Vietnam’s most atmospheric and delightful town. Once a major port, it boasts the grand architecture and beguiling riverside setting that befits its heritage, but the 21st century curses of traffic and pollution are almost entirely absent. Whether you've as little as a day or as long as a month in the town, it’ll be time well spent.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hoi An||2 night(s)||
Thanh Binh Riverside Hotel
Muong Thanh Hue Hotel
- Private transportation with air condition
- Good local English speaking guide
- All boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees and permission fees
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Danang And Transfer To Hoi An
Day 2: Half Day Hoi An Tour
Day 3: Hoi An To Hue With Half Day City Tour
Travel from Hoi An to Hue
Day 4: Half Day City Tour In Hue And Departure
Thanh Binh Riverside Hotel (4 star)
Hamlet 5 Nguyen Du, Cam Pho, tp., Hoi An
Muong Thanh Hue Hotel (4 star)
38 Le Loi street, /1 Doi Cung street, HUE city, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam, Hue
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.