Graceful, historic Hoi An is Vietnam’s most atmospheric and delightful town. Once a major port, it boasts the grand architecture and beguiling riverside setting that befits its heritage, but the 21st century curses of traffic and pollution are almost entirely absent. Whether you've as little as a day or as long as a month in the town, it’ll be time well spent.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Hoi An - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hoi An||2 night(s)||
Thanh Binh Riverside Hotel
Muong Thanh Hue Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Private transportation with air condition
- Good local English speaking guide
- All boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees and permission fees
Thanh Binh Riverside Hotel (4 star)
Hamlet 5 Nguyen Du, Cam Pho, tp., Hoi An
Muong Thanh Hue Hotel (4 star)
38 Le Loi street, /1 Doi Cung street, HUE city, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam, Hue
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.