Kerala, known as the 'God's Own Country' is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Kerala is known for its beautiful beaches and extensive backwaters and is one of the major tourist attractions in India, both for Indians and foreigners. The palm lined beaches of Kerala with blue waters, supplemented by sumptuous sea food cuisine, smiling sun and humble people warmly welcomes you to give memorable holidays.
Best of Honeymoon2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey , 1N Kovalam , 1N Kanyakumari and 1N Kochi
Last Booked 3 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Tall Trees Munnar
Pulickattil House Boat
The Travancore Heritage
Sparsa Resort Kanyakumari
Radisson Blu Kochi
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC vehicle
- Airport or railway station transfer
- All taxes, fuel, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Tall Trees Munnar (4 star)
PB No.40, Bison Valley Road - 685 612, Munnar
Greenwoods Resort (4 star)
K.K .Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Pulickattil House Boat (3 star)
Nehru Trophy Finishing Point, Punnamada, Thathampally - 688013, Alleppey
The Travancore Heritage (4 star)
Chowara Post, Kottukal, Thiruvananthapuram - 695501, Kovalam
Sparsa Resort Kanyakumari (4 star)
6/112 B, Beach Road, Near Sunset point - 629 702, Kanyakumari
Radisson Blu Kochi (5 star)
Sahodaran Ayyappan Road, Ernakulam Junction - 682020, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.