Srinagar is the face of the beautiful valley of Kashmir. Pahalgam is the famous hill resort in Kashmir valley and cool even during the summer season. Gulmarg is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination and a notified area committee in Baramula district in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Regal Palace
Forest Hill Resort
Hotel Hilltop Gulmarg
- Return Airport Transfer
- All transfers & sightseeing by Vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes
- One hour shikara ride
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive In Srinagar
Things to see and do
Dal Lake which has the length of 8 Km long and a width of 4 Km, spreads over a total of 26 Sq. Km. The fascinating Dal Lake is divided into two smaller ones the Lokut (small) ...
Mughal Gardens is one of the splendid places in this city. Moving around in the garden, you will experience the magic of the Mughal style of architecture & design which is ...
Day 02: Srinagar – Pahalgam [140 Kms | 3.5 Hrs
- After breakfast, check out the hotel & proceed to Pahalgam .
- This world famous hill station is 45 km and located on the banks of Lidder River at an altitude of 7200 ft. from sea level. It is a famous tourist attraction and a favourite place for shooting of Bollywood films, and is still a health resort. A number of treks in this region also begin from Pahalgam, as the 35 km trail traverses through pinewoods to the spectacular Kolahoi Glacier.The Lidder River gives rise to Lidder Valley, originates from Kolhoi Glacier in the vicinity of Sonamarg and runs southwards through an alpine meadow called Lidderwat, from which the river has got its name. The river flows through lush green mountains of fir. The tourist village Aru is situated on its bank. It covers 30 kilometers to the tourist destination of Pahalgam where it meets a major tributary (the East Lidder) from Sheshnag Lake and runs westwards until it meets the Jehlum River at Gurnar Khanabal village of Anantnag. It has crystal blueish water as of Neelum River. Pahalgam occupies the central Lidder Valley. pahalgam aslso known as valley of shepherds.
- ( NIGHT STAY AT PAHALGAM HOTEL )
Travel from Srinagar to Pahalgam
Day 03:- Pahalgam - Gulmarg – [60 Kms | 1-5 Hrs]
- After breakfast, check out the hotel & proceed to Gulmarg .
- Gulmarg has been a resort for the kings like Yousuf Shah Chak and Jahangir who used to visit frequently. Gulmarg, meaning the place of roses. During the early part of the 20th century the famous Central Asian explorer Sir Marc Aurel Stein (1862–1943), made his home here in a tent between his expeditions. It was a favourite summer holiday destination for the British stationed in India.
- Gulmarg ( Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 1.5 hrs. .Gulmarg has one of the best SKI slopes, The slopes of Afarwat Hills of the Pir Panjal Range of the Himalaya Chain boast one of the longest and highest ski slopes in Asia. The total distance covered by ski lifts is five kilometres and the resort peaks at an altitude of 3,950 m (12,959 ft), accessed by an aerial gondola (telecabine). is not in the town or the actual hilltop The view reroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek up to Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs. Chair Lifts for mountain ride are also available. One must visit the Gondola chair lift. It is also known as queen of Kashmir.
- ( NIGHT STAY AT HOUSE BOAT )
Travel from Pahalgam to Gulmarg
Day 04: Srinagar – Airport (departure)
Hotel Regal Palace (3 star)
Regal Lane, Residency Road, Srinagar - 190001, Srinagar
Forest Hill Resort (3 star)
Laripora, Pahalgam Kashmir, (J&K) - 192126, Pahalgam
Hotel Hilltop Gulmarg (4 star)
Opposite Ice Skating Ring, Near Gondola - 193403, Gulmarg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.