Munnar is one of the best hill stations in India which is located in the state of Kerala, popularly known as "God's own country". Thekkady is the location of the Periyar National Park, which is an important tourist attraction in the Kerala state of India. Alleppey is the leisurely boatcruise along the stretch of backwaters fringed by coconut palms. Alleppey, one of the exotic sites of backwater tourism in the state of Kerala
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Deep Woods Resort
- Return Airport / Railway Station Transfer
- As per requirement A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day-1: Kochi – Munnar
Things to see and do
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Tata Tea Museum, One of the must visit places in Munnar, the Tata Tea Museum showcases pieces of antiquity and the evolution Munnar tea estates through time.
Day-3: Munnar- Thekkady
Things to see and do
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day-4: Thekkady- Alleppey
Travel from Thekkady to Alleppey
Day-5: Alleppey-cochin Departure
Deep Woods Resort (3 star)
Pulimoottil Estate, Near Letchmi Tea Estate, Mankulam Road - 682020, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Arcadia Regency (3 star)
N.H 47, Near Iron Bridge Madurai Road, Sea View Ward - 688001, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.