Meghalaya is one of the most picturesque states of India, which serves as an ideal gateway for people in search of beauty and tranquility. The panoramic landscapes, foggy hills, cascading waterfalls, serpentine rivers and terraced slopes soothe the minds of weary travellers. Meghalaya is blessed with rich wildlife.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Majestic Hotel
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All Taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Guwahati Airport To Shillong
Day 2: Excursion To Cherrapunjee And Back To Shillong
Things to see and do
Shillong Peak is the highest point in state of Meghalaya (1965 meters above sea level). There is a view-point where you can get breathtaking view of Shillong city. The city ...
Elephant Falls. It is in Upper Shillong area which also houses the Eastern Air Command of Indian Airforce. The scenic fall is not continuous and more of collection of smaller ...
Nohkalikai Falls is the tallest plunge waterfall in India. Its height is 1115 feet (340 metres). The waterfall is located near Cherrapunji, one of the wettest places on Earth...
Day 3: Shillong Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Cathedral of Mary Help of Christians is the cathedral of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Shillong which covers the Khasi andJaintia hills of Meghalaya.The first church...
A beautiful manmade lake named after Sir William Ward, the then, Chief Commissioner of Assam. A beautiful little lake with short garden walks and boating facilities - this is ...
Lady Hydari Park is one of the most famous places to visit in Shillong. With sprawling a green lawn, well-manicured garden and varieties of flora dotting the park, you will ...
Don Bosco Museum of Indigenous Cultures at DBCIC Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures is Asia's largest Museum of Indigenous Cultures of its kind. In it the visitor can ...
Day 4: Departure From Guwahati
Premier Double or Twin Room
The Majestic Hotel (3 star)
ME-BA- AI Plaza, Polo Market Shillong 793001, India, Shillong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.